Thinking about frustrations; here are some of mine, if you feel the same way about some of them, I pity you:
- My hair. I’ve never known how to deal with it unless I have $$$ to go to the beauty parlor.
- The cat. She’s bossy and always knocks my glasses off!
- My grandma. She told me yesterday that she’s not rancorous but she can’t forgive the wrongdoings that people have done to her in the past.
- Some of my friends. No matter how many ways I tell them the truth about how God works, they still wanna live the lie of sin. It’s that “if you can’t beat them, join them” attitude.
- People who want to boss God around. They just don’t understand that God sometimes will say: “NO” or “WAIT”.
- Fleas and roaches. No matter how much you kill them; they keep coming back.
- How time flies when you’re having a good time; and how time stalls when you’re working.
- Fights between cat and dog people. They can never get along.
- Cooking. No matter how much I try; my mom’s food always tastes better.
- Movies. There are so many and I’ve seen so much; but still, I have not seen enough.
I know there are more things that frustrate me; but it frustrates me that I can’t remember all of them….
4 thoughts on “What frustrates you?”
Thank God it’s not fleas…those are so difficult to get rid of…. 😛
I had to laugh lauriann but yes I have to also agree with a lot of your frustrations but with me it’s also flies and mosquitoes , OK I know they are part of the food chain but why do they think I’m on theirs or my food is Yuk!
Anne is loosing her cool!!!
Thank you so much! I like making new friends too. God Bless You
My friend, I thank you for visiting our ministry blog here on the web, in addition to making the decision to follow us as we grow and do God’s will. We invite you to return often as we post new lesson daily to help build up the Kingdom of God. It is always good to meet and make new friends. I look forward to returning and studying more of what you have to offer here on your beautiful blog. If I can be of assistance to you just drop me a note. In the meantime I invite you to click on this link: http://diamondmindrealitynetwork.com/ and see how we are helping to change the lives of other bloggers.