Thinking about frustrations; here are some of mine, if you feel the same way about some of them, I pity you:
- My hair. I’ve never known how to deal with it unless I have $$$ to go to the beauty parlor.
- The cat. She’s bossy and always knocks my glasses off!
- My grandma. She told me yesterday that she’s not rancorous but she can’t forgive the wrongdoings that people have done to her in the past.
- Some of my friends. No matter how many ways I tell them the truth about how God works, they still wanna live the lie of sin. It’s that “if you can’t beat them, join them” attitude.
- People who want to boss God around. They just don’t understand that God sometimes will say: “NO” or “WAIT”.
- Fleas and roaches. No matter how much you kill them; they keep coming back.
- How time flies when you’re having a good time; and how time stalls when you’re working.
- Fights between cat and dog people. They can never get along.
- Cooking. No matter how much I try; my mom’s food always tastes better.
- Movies. There are so many and I’ve seen so much; but still, I have not seen enough.
I know there are more things that frustrate me; but it frustrates me that I can’t remember all of them….